Mini Vacation in St Martin



























A picture is worth a thousand words, isn't that true? I'm posting a couple of pictures from my little vacation here in St Maarten. Have had a wonderful time! I've been out sailing a 100-footer Swan called Varsovie and got a view of the life on the super yachts, seen the island in a rental car, hanging out with our Alaskan stalker, managed to lose my camera and then get it back in 24 hours, eating too many ribs, watched the airplanes landing just outside a nice beach bar, met a bunch of new inspiring people...and so on.. But now it is time to go home, the girls have arrived and I miss Cantare. No matter how big and luxurious the yachts are around here, the journey we are doing together on Cantare is just amazing! /First Mate

Posted in |

2 comments:

  1. moster Agneta Says:

    Åh Sofia, en blond snygging...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Har följt eran blogg länge nu! Det ser helt underbart ut. Är avis som fasen *S*