The Old Lady says THANK YOU!



Thank you so much for all sweet b-day wishes I have received, not only here but also on e-mail, sat phone, broken cell phone, facebook etcetera. Thank you!!! I had a wonderful day and I must say I don’t feel any older than I did the day before yesterday… Hm, or maybe I did feel little older this morning though, haha, but I wont blame my age, rather the fun party we had yesterday! Also want to thank our friends on Safari, El Mar, Havfrilla, Odin and Matilda for a great party yesterday! And don't forget to have a look at the wonderful cake Maria decorated so beautiful with the right Cantare color! Over and Out! /The Older First Mate
P.S. Maria and Ariana: thank you for giving me one of the best b-days ever!!

Posted in |

1 comments:

  1. Kjetil Rødland Says:

    Ååååh, Gratulerer så mye med dagen! Så ut som du fikk en fantastisk dag! Åsså så fin kake :)